Join our team.
We believe in teamwork, so having the right team members is important to us. We are a growing, dynamic organization with multiple medical record retrieval career opportunities for the right people who share our vision, goals and beliefs – to aim to be the worldwide leader in medical records retrieval.
Retrieves medical and other records on behalf of legal and insurance clients accurately, efficiently, and professionally. Responsible for excellent customer service. Daily duties are as follows:
- Communicates with record custodians, medical facilities and clients daily via telephone, fax and email to follow up on status of requested records. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with clients and recordkeeping/medical facilities by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction
- Using company web portal technology, completes approved record request forms, submits them to recordkeeping custodians/medical facilities to obtain medical records and other documentation.
- Processes payments for requested records by issuing pre-payments by check or credit card and authorizes payment of invoices.
- Verifies and enters all required information into the computerized system to create and maintain client and facility databases, ensuring accuracy. Uses search engines to locate unfamiliar facilities to validate contact information and updates database as appropriate.
- Researches and resolves client inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, and billing.
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls.
- Prepares documents, letters, correspondence, etc. as needed and other duties as assigned.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org