Customer Service Representative (Minneapolis Office)
American Retrieval Customer Service Representatives are administrative professionals who specialize in retrieving medical records for nationwide legal and insurance professionals working to resolve personal injury claims on behalf of patients.
At American Retrieval, we care. We care about providing a positive workplace for our employees. And we care about providing our clients the best possible experience by using our know-how and proprietary systems to quickly and efficiently process requests for information.
Daily duties are as follows:
- Communicates with record custodians, medical facilities and clients daily via telephone, fax and email to follow up on status of requested records
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with clients and record keeping/medical facilities by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction
- Using company web portal technology, completes approved record request forms, submits them to record keeping custodians/medical facilities to obtain medical records and other documentation
- Processes payments for requested records by issuing pre-payments by check or credit card and authorizes payment of invoices
- Verifies and enters all required information into the computerized system to create and maintain client and facility databases, ensuring accuracy.
- Uses search engines to locate unfamiliar facilities to validate contact information and updates database as appropriate
- Researches and resolves client inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, and billing
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls
- Prepares documents, letters, correspondence, etc. as needed and other duties as assigned.