Record Retrieval Specialist (Minneapolis & Tampa Offices)
American Retrieval Record Retrieval Specialists (RRS) are administrative professionals who specialize in retrieving medical records for nationwide legal and insurance professionals working to resolve personal injury claims on behalf of patients.
At American Retrieval, we care. We care about providing a positive workplace for our employees. And we care about providing our clients the best possible experience by using our know-how and proprietary systems to quickly and efficiently process requests for information.
Daily duties are as follows:
- Communicates with record custodians, medical facilities and clients daily via telephone, fax and email to follow up on status of requested records
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with clients and record keeping/medical facilities by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction
- Uses company user-friendly, proprietary web portal dashboard to manage your day.
- Defined 3-step progression plan from entry level RRS-I to Team Leader.
- 2-weeks PTO during first year.
- Medical, dental, life, disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) plan with company match.