Document Processor-Scanning Tech (Minneapolis Office)
American Retrieval Document Processors are technicians who specialize in receiving, reviewing for quality and uploading incoming medical records for our clients.
At American Retrieval, we care. We care about providing a positive workplace for our employees. And we care about providing our clients the best possible experience by using our know-how and proprietary systems to quickly and efficiently process requests for information.
- Ability to upload, review, rename and move electronic documents within web based system
- Accurate 10-key skills
- Familiarity with medical documents preferred
- Previous Adobe Acrobat experience is helpful but not required
- Familiarity with scanning equipment helpful but not required
- Full-time, days. Monday-Friday.
- 2-weeks PTO during first year.
- Medical, dental, life, disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) plan with company match.